- Impact of trauma
- Quotes about impact of trauma
- About “Hope for Humanity”
- Understanding trauma
- Trauma in history
- Incidence of Trauma
- Healing and preventing trauma
- Science & spirituality
- Definitions of science, spirituality and worldview
- About “The Science of Oneness”
- What is spirituality?
- Audio Guided Meditations
- Ultimate Reality
- Death and dying
- Knowledge and wisdom
- Evolution and Spirituality
- Science, spirituality and the future of the Earth
- Holistic approach
Welcome to Human Solutions Now!
For an Introductory video Click here
The root causes of global issues, and develop strategies to resolve them.
We seek to understand
The interactive problems of war, terrorism, climate change, environmental destruction, resource depletion, poverty, social breakdown, religious fundamentalism, and declining physical and mental health which collectively constitute a global crisis.
- Why is our civilization faced with so many problems?
- Why are humans unable to live together in peace and plenty?
- Why do we destroy the living systems that support our existence?
- Why do we suffer so many physical and mental health issues?
- What can we do to resolve these global issues?
To develop integrated strategies to tackle such issues, including actions of all kinds from the practical to the philosophical and spiritual, and at all levels from the individual to the global.
To provide well-researched, thoughtful, thought-provoking and well-written content.
The information on this site
Is based on three books, other writings and on-going research and thinking by Malcolm Hollick and Christine Connelly, as outlined in the boxes below. But we stand upon the shoulders of many people without whom we could do nothing. We are inspired and informed by other authors and thinkers through the ages, including all those who contribute by commenting here on our website. And we are supported by our families, friends and colleagues.
The 80 page eBook Human Solutions Now: An Overview is available free if you register on the site (See Sign up box in sidebar). The book provides a summary of our three books – on sustainable communities, the integration of science and spirituality, and the impact of trauma. It then outlines on-going research on a holistic approach to healing, before drawing together some common themes from the diverse subjects of our work. Those who register will receive a short quarterly newsletter, and may unsubscribe at any time.
We owe debts of gratitude to many people over many years for their encouragement and support. In particular, we’re very grateful to Rob and Thessa Egan, founders of Alchemy Techniques, for their therapy, therapeutic training, and technical assistance with setting up this site. Their generosity knows no bounds. We’d also like to thank Prof Jorg Imberger of The Centre for Water Research at The University of Western Australia for his on-going financial and practical support of our research.
- For a free copy of our ebook 'Human Solutions Now', please email email@example.com with 'ebook' in the subject line.