- Impact of trauma
- Quotes about impact of trauma
- About “Hope for Humanity”
- Understanding trauma
- Trauma in history
- Incidence of Trauma
- Healing and preventing trauma
- Science & spirituality
- Definitions of science, spirituality and worldview
- About “The Science of Oneness”
- What is spirituality?
- Audio Guided Meditations
- Ultimate Reality
- Death and dying
- Knowledge and wisdom
- Evolution and Spirituality
- Science, spirituality and the future of the Earth
- Holistic approach
About “The Science of Oneness”
Malcolm Hollick’s book “The Science of Oneness: A worldview for the twenty-first century” was published by O Books in 2006, and was joint winner of the Scientific and Medical Network book prize for that year. From the back cover:
This major work provides a world view for the twenty-first century. It outlines the philosophy and methods of a new Science of Oneness and takes a fresh look at the findings of modern science. Weaving together the insights of science, spiritual traditions and diverse cultures, it balances openness to all sources of knowledge with critical evaluation of their reliability. Each Part offers activities, guided meditations, and thought-provoking questions and quotations to stimulate intuitive as well as intellectual understanding.
The Science of Oneness presents a scientifically valid vision of reality that is conscious, creative, loving, and purposeful. It provides a coherent world view for cultural creatives, the holism movement, and everyone searching for meaning in our fragmented world. And it challenges us all to help guide the evolution of humanity and the Earth inn positive directions.
- For a free copy of our ebook 'Human Solutions Now', please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'ebook' in the subject line.